Welcome, welcome, come in, sit down. Make yourself at home.
I am Jessica M Starr. Storyweaver, poet and wild woman.
I write poems and prose for those who know that magic is real, and that stories hold the power to change the world. You can find more about my writing here.
I also read. Books (of course) and magazines, journals, cereal packets. But also cards, mainly tarot. If that is something that interests you too. You can find out more here.
- My Story
- Is Zootropolis (or Zootopia if you’re in the US) a feminist movie?
- What can a live rock concert teach us about storytelling? Pearl Jam Let’s Play Two: Live at Wrigley Field
- Choosing a word for the year – and what to do with it once you have it
- Waking Mama Luna Launch Party
- Waking Mama Luna Preorder is LIVE
- Waking Mama Luna Illustrations
- Waking Mama Luna: the stories behind the stories
- The Power of Connection
- Recycling our hearts into art
- [Review] Tiddler & Other Terrific Tales
- [Review] Home Births: Stories to inspire and inform